Watermel0nBob
M
Y
R
R
I
N
E

How was she supposed to feel about this place, her surroundings and the new environment before her. The little filly could only quiver with each timid step, as soft hazel eyes gazed down the tunnel that lead to an opening further ahead. Her newly found wings quivered on her withers, fluttering slightly out of reflex to her expressive emotions. She wasn't used to having the contraptions yet, she didn't know what muscles to move to use them, and her mind never once crossed over the thought of flying.

Working her way through the end of the tunnel, she reached a vast clearing, protected away from the world and filled with many of those who seemed just as lost as she was. This made her feel hopeful in sense, because it meant she wasn't alone. She saw that other horses had wings, and some even horns, and this made her feel even less insecure. She thought she was a mutant, a freak because of her strange butterfly wings, but perhaps it was of the norm to have them. Maybe it was a result from her hopping... was it worlds? She was still confused about her entire predicament.

First she was frolicking through the forest with her adopted mother nearby, and then she had found a beautiful portal, one that had fascinated her so. Soon she was walked forward and tumbling into this place with a new body part and no one to explain to her what happened. She missed her mother dearly, and longed to see her smiling face, but she had accepted almost right from the start, that she wouldn't see her again. She was used to being left alone, so losing another mother wasn't too traumatizing to her, at least not anymore.

Moving her spotted head slowly down, she worked her black maw into the freshly grown grass of Birdsong, attempting to working her new teeth against them to nibble. She had to eat at some point, mother had been trying to wean her off milk for a month now, and she was going to try her hardest and continue the habit, especially if she had no one to care for her. Her fluff of a tail swished behind her as she continued to get used to the idea of grazing, no longer paying much attention to her surroundings.

Text
Thought
"Speech"

OOC: I'm alright with her going anywhere but the falls, as I already have a character in there! Thanks!
WC: 390
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
I Am a Warrior, I Shall Fear No Evil - by Myrrine - 12-24-2014, 10:32 PM