the Rift

I Am a Warrior, I Shall Fear No Evil

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
KAHLUA & KHAN
The queen arrived in the Threshold with a smile on her face. It had been so long since she had been here, so long since she had known the quiet shadows of these trees, known the gentle sway of the boughs above, known the whistle of the wind as it wound its way through the maze of shrubs below. And in the same way that leaving the Edge meant freedom for her trapped soul, this forest meant a chance to feel like she was home. After all, this forest embodied everything that the Sunshower was good at. New faces at every turn, new friends waiting to be made, new bonds waiting to be forged… True, she loved the Edge, but she loved the Threshold. She had started her new life here, she wanted to help others start theirs.

Bouncing through the forest, trying to find some of the happiness that had lifted her soul on so many occasions before, Kahlua whinnied out as she looked left to right. Except, it seemed that she forgot to look forward, for she all but crashed into a filly that was trying her best to fit into this world. Skidding to a stop from her flamboyant trot, the queen exclaimed in a bright soprano, “Oh!” From above, Khan fluttered down from the sky, his dragon song a bubbly chortle as he presumably mocked Kahlua for her foolishness.

“Sorry!” she offered then to the filly, shaking her back to shoo Khan from his perch. If he was going to mock her, he was not going to settle upon her back the way he was now. Fluttering to the ground with blue feathered wings, the young dragon instead turned his sites on the filly and suddenly bounded towards her, attempting to swat at her hooves, to chase her into a game. At his antics, Kahlua could only sigh. She had not intended to come here and find a child, they never were her favorite, but what could she do. Khan never listened to her if she asked him not to play such games.

So, seeing that she was likely stuck in this position as Khan continued bouncing about and attempting to swat and paw at the child, Kahlua decided to just settle herself in. “I’m Kahlua, queen of the Edge. Who are you?” At least her voice was gentle and kind as her blue eyes looked down and she smiled upon the child. There were many, much worse creatures that could have come upon this child.

@[Myrrine]
Image Credit

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
I Am a Warrior, I Shall Fear No Evil - by Myrrine - 12-24-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: I Am a Warrior, I Shall Fear No Evil - by Kahlua - 12-25-2014, 11:24 PM