Watermel0nBob
M
Y
R
R
I
N
E

Pausing to listen as the royal spoke once again, the filly lifted her tiny cranium in her direction. A frown graced her features as Kahlua revealed her own sad story, and the spotted on turned around, dipping her head in sympathy,"I'm sorry to hear that. It must have been as hard for you as it is for me." Letting her eyes roam the painted beauty's, she couldn't help but feel she was good of heart. She had already grown to like her, and her little companion too. The scaly one was growling beneath her belly, looking as if he was attempting to blow something out of his mouth. She could only smile, squealing in his face playfully, before her ears flickered over at the mare once more.

Looking up she only blushed, shyly looking away and lightly scoffing a hoof,"Oh, well thank you for the compliment. I hope I can learn to fly too... although it seems rather scary." Her eyes brightened suddenly at the thought of soaring like a bird over the trees, making her way through dense forest and over vast lakes, the air in her mane and the feeling of being free. Perhaps she would give her wings a try sometime. At the mention of Kahlua's home, and of her friends that might know how to get Myrrine home, the filly only smiled an appreciative smile, dipping her head politely and stepping forward in an attempt to press her muzzle against the paint's shoulder, all in a means of friendship.

"I thank you for offering me help, but I don't think I will be returning to my home anytime soon. I feel fate is what brought me here," she responded softly, a slight mournful look in her eyes. She would miss her mother, her old home and what she knew, but she knew that things changed, and she didn't expect to have a happy ending for long, they just never seemed to be in her favor. She quickly returned from her own thoughts, brightening up and smiling sweetly,"I would love to come with you and meet your friends though! If that's okay... and Khan is it's name? That's very nice."

With a swish of her fluff and a flicker of her delicate wings, Myrrine pranced forward, coming to a stop next to the Edge Queen, looking at her with expectant eyes. She was ready to go on this adventure that the mare was offering, and looked forward for what was in store in her new life here in Helovia.

Text
Thought
"Speech"

OOC: Lead the way Your Majesty :P
WC: 425
Image Credit
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
I Am a Warrior, I Shall Fear No Evil - by Myrrine - 12-24-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: I Am a Warrior, I Shall Fear No Evil - by Myrrine - 12-30-2014, 12:29 AM