the Rift

Will you kill what's left of me?

Maitimo Posts: 14
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: 4
Minx
Once had been called the lionhearted. Once had been strong. Once he had been brave. Now he was nothing more than a sniffling coward. Broken by the torment inflicted by his captors. Scars lined his hide. Fresh wounds intermingled across his skin and with every step it was like fire, but he wouldn’t stop. They could be following him. He wouldn’t go back. Maitimo would rather die than face that darkness again. He wouldn’t let himself be bound and tied. He couldn’t even bear the idea of them tearing at his flesh and shattering his mind. All he wanted was his freedom.

The man had been running blindly for what had felt like hours. Gradually the little amount of strength was wasting away. He knew it would only be a matter of time before he would completely collapse. And collapse he would. Maitimo would fall in a forest beside a brook. All around were foreign scents which sent his mind ablaze with paranoia. Surely wolves lurked in the forest. He squirmed and fought his way up to his feet. The efforts were more painful than anything, but he knew remaining down would’ve simply made him an easier target. A twig snapped and his head jerked in the direction. A leaf was ruffled by a breeze and he looked over in the other direction. Terror was written all across his face and he cowered backward.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, please just kill me. Don’t hurt me anymore, please,” Maitimo stammered. They had found him. Maybe this would be enough. Maybe this would end it all. “Just kill me. Don’t take me back.” He crumpled and was seized by wild sobs.

[Open to anyone. Pardon any changing writing styles while I toy around with him. Please bear with me as well as I get used to his character. ]

Pixel by Aud
* Only tag in opening posts please
* Force permitted
* Maitimo is a character that deals with sensitive subject matter and potentially triggering material. 

Messages In This Thread
Will you kill what's left of me? - by Maitimo - 12-20-2014, 04:23 AM
RE: Will you kill what's left of me? - by Maitimo - 12-23-2014, 01:20 AM
RE: Will you kill what's left of me? - by Torleik - 12-23-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: Will you kill what's left of me? - by Maitimo - 12-25-2014, 11:55 AM