the Rift

Will you kill what's left of me?

Maitimo Posts: 14
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: 4
Minx
A rustling came from the trees. His head jerked in the direction of the sound and he could feel his breaths coming in more rapid and quick, panic nearly taking him over. Pleading was doing little good to get rid of the first creature, and now he wasn’t alone. A rather large and a rather fuzzy man appeared, speaking more “comforting” words. Maitimo glanced between the pair. They were calling each other brother and that confirmed any suspicions he had about the pair. Not only was the golden one working for his former captor, the hairy one was as well. No matter how much they said he was safe, he knew better.

Stop,” He cried. “Just stop it!” Both of his ears fell against his skull and he clenched his eyes shut as he violently shook his head in protest. He slowly backed away from the pair toward the treeline. If they wouldn’t kill him, he knew he had t try and run. They would follow him most likely or they had others waiting for him in the trees. He needed to get away and he would seize the opportunity to flee. “Even if you actually were here to help me we all know you can’t keep those promises.”

That was bolder than he had been in far too long. Maitimo took another step back toward the trees. Despite all his exhaustion, wounds, and anxiety he would take off at a gallop into the trees. He didn’t even take a single glance backward.

Pixel by Aud
* Only tag in opening posts please
* Force permitted
* Maitimo is a character that deals with sensitive subject matter and potentially triggering material. 

Messages In This Thread
Will you kill what's left of me? - by Maitimo - 12-20-2014, 04:23 AM
RE: Will you kill what's left of me? - by Maitimo - 12-23-2014, 01:20 AM
RE: Will you kill what's left of me? - by Torleik - 12-23-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: Will you kill what's left of me? - by Maitimo - 12-25-2014, 11:55 AM