the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Best People in Life are Free

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage

I feel soft today, light as a feather as I soar through the clear blue sky, not cover in clouds like many other days. I would glance up and take a quick check. But, many days the sky was too cold. Or too cloudy. No, I was not goldilocks, I just liked a nice condition to fly in. I could choose those kind of things. Unlike what I look like. Unless I painted some kind of marking on myself. But...I would think they would notice it. If I had a marking on me that was not regular.

Like the Wildfire's markings. They looked painted on, but seemed pretty real in the way they glowed like that. I thought that he was important in a way, and I had hoped I was right. He was a leader, yes, and he was strong. But He was not particularly voice-strong. I didn't want to tell him this, of course. But I figured he could still use constructive-like criticism. I would not just simply say, straight out that his voice was really deep. I would say it with deep things.

Now landing, I forgot all about Gaucho. He was not important as I half-flew and half-plummeted. I needed all my attention on this, and when I got all the guards where I needed them, now if only we could get out...Frowning, I land in a flurry of feathers and whinnies. Though, I do not complain about my landing, feeling as though I have been getting better. Hopefully...My wings, weaker than before had drooped. I folded them neatly to my sides. Ah, this field was nice, wasn't it?

I didn't know what else to think about than the swirling fog ahead, or the weird urge to run around and play in this very open and delicate area. I decide not right now because I feel exhausted from my own flight. I lay, my legs folded under me. My head up only to take in the scents and looks of this area.

"Spice Yapping" @[Satanic Silk]
― zoe ―
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 12-20-2014, 07:51 AM
RE: The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 12-23-2014, 11:47 AM
RE: The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 12-30-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 01-03-2015, 03:09 PM