Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
S
P
I
C
E
I didn't notice him right away, and when I did, he spoke in a deep and different tongue. I shivered under his gaze, my eyes sliding over him. Leather wings. He actually had leather wings! Wow. I couldn't believe my eyes. Not really...

I scanned him up and down multiple times. Just in case. "Not too long..." I muster, as I stare up at him. Pretty tall...I push myself to my feet, standing, hopefully looking taller. I nod to myself, he was pretty tall. "Why?" I ask, feeling suddenly challenging and daring towards this guy. What right did he have to use a foul tone with me? He didn't even know me. I take a step away, because he seems pretty upset about something and I wondering what it is. How could I not? There was something in his eyes...and I didn't necessarily like it. Though I did not say it aloud, I really wanted to know what seemed to upset him.

And although he didn't seem like the nicest guy, I was going to do what I had to to get it out of him. "What's wrong?" I look him up and down again, skipping over his eyes and then looking to his wings, again for the bajillionth time in that minute. There is something around his neck, I eye it suspiciously. I don't want to steal it, but I suppose that mischief was showing through my eyes. That's what happens when I feel something strong and disliking. Though sometimes I do a good job hiding it, I can still tell when they read my eyes.
I don't like stealing, my mother had told me about my father. How he stole things. Things like her heart.

And her virginity. Whatever that was.

ooc;; sorry for the trouble!
Image Credit
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 12-20-2014, 07:51 AM
RE: The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 12-23-2014, 11:47 AM
RE: The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 12-30-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 01-03-2015, 03:09 PM