the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Best People in Life are Free

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE

The filly stands as she answers my inquiry. Her voice is soft, clearly intimidated by my size. Or grouchiness. I suppose it could be either one. She asks why I'm asking the question, and I think to myself that maybe I should make an effort to be a little nicer. After all, she's done nothing to me. I try to smooth the rude over, though underneath my foul mood remains firmly in place. "Because no young child should be wandering alone for very long. It's not always safe." My fondness for foals is showing. Not like I'll be having any of my own at the rate I'm going.

She glances at my eyes and my wings, moving back and forth. It seems that she hasn't seen someone with wings like mine before, and is fascinated with them (as she should be). The little one asks what is wrong; my piss poor attitude is plain as day, what's behind it is not. "I... am having issues with someone I care deeply about." Why am I confessing this to a little girl? I don't want to seem weak or pathetic to her, and it isn't like she's going to solve my problems. I turn my face away, frowning. Goddamn feelings.

Reluctantly I glance back at her and give her a good eye up and down. A white body splotched brown, with mixed browns for mane and tail. Her eyes are opposite colored of mine. A little pegasus, smelling of the Throat as I do. And yet I've never met her. "What is your name, child?"

"talk"

image credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 12-20-2014, 07:51 AM
RE: The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 12-23-2014, 11:47 AM
RE: The Best People in Life are Free - by Satanic Silk - 12-25-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 12-30-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 01-03-2015, 03:09 PM