Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
S
P
I
C
E
Not always safe?
Being with people like you is not always safe.

And yet, he seems vulnerable here in this position I had somehow put him in. Or maybe he put himself in it as he looks away from me. I smile, though he does not seem happy to be sharing those kind of things with a filly he just met, I just smile.

The man looked me over, lingering on my eyes for a millisecond longer than the rest, as if examining and comparing. He finally asks his question. It was like I could feel it brewing in his own stomach. Odd. "Spice, of the Dragons Throat." This man smelled of the sands as well, and I don't know why but I feel compelled to hear his story. Did he love this one he cared deeply about? Or where they just a good friend? They could even be his mother for the gods' sake.

"Now, who is it that you care so deeply about?" I ask, eyes widening for an effect, I take a short step towards the man of midnight. I probably seem too caught up in his own life to ask of his name, but I remember that too. I just don't ask of it now. "Not to be all in your business, sir, but I can help you." I offer my help, and I hope I can because I would just look weird. Standing there with an offer that one dose not take...I needed him to take it. I listened to the gears in his mind click together, shifting and turning inside his head. Full of thoughts of her, thoughts of this mysterious someone, and probably other things if he was part of her herd, which seemed always in business, aways doing something.
Image Credit
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 12-20-2014, 07:51 AM
RE: The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 12-23-2014, 11:47 AM
RE: The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 12-30-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 01-03-2015, 03:09 PM