the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Best People in Life are Free

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE

The youngin' answers with her name. Spice. No, I'm not familiar with her name, but she says she's from the Throat, so I most definitely should. In my mind I am very irritated with myself, feeling ashamed that I wouldn't know all those in the Throat. How am I supposed to protect them from stealths and spies if I don't even know they're in the herd? Good lord, Silk. I see the question bubble up to her lips before she even asks it, but I wait, readying myself for it. 'Who is it you care so deeply about?' I huff and lift my head, acting too proud to answer. A frown crosses my face, as I contemplate answering her question. I'm not sure I really feel like sharing with this near-stranger, but at the same time, better than opening my heart to someone close who might think differently of me for it. When she insists that she can help me... The innocent, childish plea gets me in the heart and I sigh. Alright, I'll give in to the pretty lady. "Very well, I shall confide in you. My heart longs to Africa the Starry-Eyed, but our romance has been... rocky." I glance down at her, worried that she might judge me for being in love with our ex-Sultana. Worried about a child judging me? What has my life come to that I'm so worried about a filly's opinion of me more than my own? My ears swivel back, uncomfortable with the conversation that I am clearly not in charge of. The little girl is leading this dance, not I.

"talk"
(Sorry for the crappy post)

image credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 12-20-2014, 07:51 AM
RE: The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 12-23-2014, 11:47 AM
RE: The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 12-30-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: The Best People in Life are Free - by Satanic Silk - 01-01-2015, 09:16 PM
RE: The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 01-03-2015, 03:09 PM