Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
S
P
I
C
E
Really? This guy clearly knows nothing of love!...at the moment. I smile at him, kind and clever. "Bat wings... Mr. Bat Wings!" I come up with a name for him because he has yet to tell me his true one. I go with looks first, as it reminded me of what my mother would say when I got a little dirty. "Mr. Bat Wings! You should really get cleaned up! No one is going to want to play with you if you are dirty and dull!" I started to dance. My neck whipped around, flinging my mane and tail two-and-fro I pretend there is music. The soft bang of a tail on their thigh. Dancing around him in a circle, I start to sing.

"Oh! Mr.! Oh Sir! If you want the girl to like you, you better get washed up! Get the nettles out of your hair! Get the dry tears off your face!

And dance with me!

Dance as you groom, need look spiffy for the girl! Don't make a fuss, because surly you will become, something graaaannndddd!
When you are all clean, let's be sure to take a look at the personality of yours!

No, I am not telling you to change for, what would I do that?"

I think of any reason he would have to reject me when I was singing to him full on when he seemed to have a soft spot for me. Maybe even all younger foals. Or maybe, he was just weak from his troubles. Who knew?

"Just shape up, a little here, a little there! And she be in love with you in seconds flat!
Just promise me you will have some fun, maybe even dance! Because...

Africa? What kind of name is that? I resume quickly once again, because I don't want to make him uncertain.

"Africa will surly love the new looks, and a little fun as well! Just try it, I bet you'll have fun! Just try it! Juuussstttt tryyyy ittt!"

I finish, breathing a bit heavily from dancing around and singing to this stallion, all the while smiling, my eyes shining with a new light. My mother never sang, but I guessed her voice was beautiful under that storytelling voice of hers. "Now, get to it!" I smile, whipping my tail back and forth all the while. I don't want him to be scared of me now, though I don't see any reason he would be. But, I imagine everything.

Looking up at the sky, a flock of birds in a pointed shape passes. I smile, my mind loosing track of what I was doing for a moment. Thinking of how whenever I tried to fly with a bird, it was just caw! And fly off, scared of me. I didn't want birds to be scared of me...
Lost in my own weird little thoughts, I almost forget about Mr. Bat Wings, sighing into my own little abyss of silence.

Image Credit
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 12-20-2014, 07:51 AM
RE: The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 12-23-2014, 11:47 AM
RE: The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 12-30-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 01-03-2015, 03:09 PM