the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Best People in Life are Free

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
I don't really know what I was expecting. Maybe some small words of advice or a look of confusion as she sympathizes with me for my troubles. Instead, she names me Mr. Bat Wings -- and who am I to stop her from giving me a (very accurate) nickname? But what comes next is something that I definitely did not expect. To the extent that when her opens her little mouth and starts singing at the top of her lungs I nearly fall over with surprise. I take a few steps back, my blood red eyes widening with shock as the little thing sings to me. It's like a little "fixer upper" song and I wonder if she thinks that prettying me up will really do the trick. I highly doubt it. The love between Africa and I is more than just on the rocks. It's in shambles. It's so much in shambles that I wonder if things between us will ever be the same. But how do I explain that to this optimistic filly? Spice. Yeah, she's got some spice to her and plenty to go around, it seems.

A bit of a fixer upper.

I smile gently at her, calmly and kindly. She's only trying to help, after all, and my soft spot stays true for her. "I'm afraid that dusting me off and making me handsome again will not win her heart." I take a step forward again, trying to mask some of my surprise and settling myself. "That said, I appreciate your help and uh... song.. and dance... Very nice." The last bit I say awkwardly, gruffly. I wasn't expecting a song and though her voice is prettier than mine, I'm not sure it was all exactly pleasant. Not that I would tell her that.

"talk"
@[Spice]

So Silk and Af officially broke up.. so I probably can't continue this line much longer since it's like... placed quite awkwardly time-wise. Wrapping it up soon? I love Spice!! She cracks me up :)

image credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 12-20-2014, 07:51 AM
RE: The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 12-23-2014, 11:47 AM
RE: The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 12-30-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: The Best People in Life are Free - by Spice - 01-03-2015, 03:09 PM
RE: The Best People in Life are Free - by Satanic Silk - 01-06-2015, 12:21 AM