Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
S
P
I
C
E
The girl didn't know how long she had been standing there. After a while, she stopped counting the seconds it would take for the waves to crash because she had closed her eyes. To think, it was something new here. Thinking was made even more possible and beautiful than ever in this place. The sound of the waves crashing on the shore caught her attention, flagging the noise down, her ears focus on the sound, loud in her ears, she wonders if it is just the blood flowing there.

But obviously, it is much more.

And she loves it. The feeling of the slight wind in her face and mane, though not enough to push her back, fortunately.

"Hey!" There is a sound. And she opens her eyes, though not in a flash; it takes the girl a moment to focus on his shape, shuffling across the sand towards her, she smiles widely. "Rhoa!" She does not leave her spot, though her hooves sway in the position she is in. Don't disturb the shell. Smiling, I say, "I've missed you! I have so much to tell you about!" The enthusiastic sound in her voice is something else as her mother would say.

"SO MUCH HAPPENED! I met Cerin, -he's in the Throat by the way- and Erebos of the Basin, and I saw dead single-horns, and I met a lot of new friends...!" She sounded very young when she spoke to him. Exited. That was what she was. Very exited to see a good friend after a while.

And yes, truly a lot had happened since they last spoke. A lot.

"Talking."
@[Rhoa] Sorry for the late reply.
Image Credit
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
I Thought We Had a Deal? - by Spice - 12-20-2014, 09:58 AM
RE: I Thought We Had a Deal? - by Rhoa - 12-22-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: I Thought We Had a Deal? - by Spice - 01-14-2015, 09:32 PM