The Butcher [P]

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda

She's a dwelling place for demons.
She's a cage for every unclean spirit,
Every filthy bird and makes us drink
The poisoned wine to fornicating with our kings.
Fallen now is Babylon the Great.
C O N F U T A T I S

If her Dragon King wants her to sing for him, he will be sorely disappointed because her voice is no flimsy thing, molding to the whims of a man -- no matter how tantalizing he might appear, no matter the easiness of which he stands upon the eye. No beggar is the wolf, hellion daughter with a madness to her feverish gaze! And instead of proffering answer in the form of babbling and burbling vocalizations, there does flower upon her cadaverous mandibles the curdled crescent of a smile, hauntingly and sickeningly unchaste. Sensual spider, with only debauchery on her mind! Squirm, little Tyradon, agonize over me.

Pale eyes roll, fleshy nostrils quivering pink in her monstrous desire. In the throes of her lust, it is difficult to focus upon the wretched face of the bitch who stole her; later. She shoves it aside, the intrusive thoughts of murder, to mutter only this: "She's gone," but she matters not, when you are here. "And soon I will decapitate her myself, when my strength is regained." Of that, of her prowress in battle, she has no doubt; somehow, seeing Tyradon (and the murder of innocents) has only consolidated her former concerns about war. But this -- this she does not care to scheme and plot over. What she wants, what she hungers for, is pretty slaughter and him in every way.

Impatience burns in her bosom, hot as a phoenix flame or dragon breath; how can he stand there? How can he be content to talk, when they could unite their bodies utterly in the dance of rebirth? Has she lost her touch, her succubus ways?!

"I'll be your queen," devoured by greed! "But first, dance with me."
Composure utterly shattered!

--- fade to black? ---

image credits
Join the Regime.

Messages In This Thread
The Butcher [P] - by Confutatis - 12-20-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: The Butcher [P] - by Tyradon - 12-20-2014, 07:31 PM
RE: The Butcher [P] - by Confutatis - 12-20-2014, 08:11 PM
RE: The Butcher [P] - by Confutatis - 12-20-2014, 09:41 PM
RE: The Butcher [P] - by Confutatis - 12-21-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: The Butcher [P] - by Tyradon - 12-20-2014, 08:45 PM