the Rift

[PRIVATE] bad moon on the rise

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

The prince of darkness was moving north, further north than where he had conversed with Ophelia. The air here gave no sign of the Birdsong below him in the rest of Helovia, the cold wrapping his limbs without fear and inhibition. Snow blew around him, the dark clouds twisting and moving in the behemoth of a storm that they told whispers of. He pressed on, however, ears perking only when a noise alerted the boy to something foreign. The wind howled in his ears for the most part, and his eyes narrowed against the gusts of wind that buffeted his sides. His dragon pressed into his crest, digging herself into the thick locks of his mane, drawing the heat to her scaly body. In the depths of her belly lava bubbled, her flames rising like bile in her throat to ignite the air around them every so often, to keep the pair from freezing in this storm, a storm matching in likeness to true hell.

The pair reached a cave in the depths of the mountains, however, and took shelter in it.

Days later, rested and full of the delicious moss that grew in the depths of the cave, the pair emerged.

"This is better for our journey." Abraham nodded to his bonded and she climbed the length of his topline and crest to rest on his poll, grasping dual horns. She trilled her agreement, her feminine song ringing beautifully in the crisp air. Despite the sun that rested high in the sky, shining brilliantly against the stark whiteness of the mountains, the air was chilled and there was a desperation for warmth all around. The pair was on the search for the murderer that rampaged Helovia, littering the vast lands with bodies. Abraham wished to devour its power, absorb it into his own self, for the sake of his and Reginald's future kingdoms to come, to future kingdoms to burn. The amulets from the Moon Goddess tapped against his neck as he cantered, his body pulled elegantly with his mother flashing in his movements, reminding him of the second quest that took residency in his mind and heart. A bitterness tightened his lips, ready to rid himself of the Goddess' quest and fill his soul, his limbs, his power with her magic.

[Labeled as private -- If you want to come, please PM me because this is a thread that is plot crucial. ^^ @[Arwen] ]

Holy water cannot help you now

See I've come to burn your kingdom down

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
bad moon on the rise - by Abraham - 12-20-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: bad moon on the rise - by Arwen - 12-21-2014, 09:01 AM
RE: bad moon on the rise - by Arwen - 01-26-2015, 06:31 PM