the Rift

Trust your heart if the seas catch fire

Atlas Posts: 54
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 HH :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Linds
Atlas

My little glass-girl took a little kick with her drinks. I’d never seen something so fragile speak so ill of… anything really. But as soon the dark girl opened her trap, well glass-girl was quick to find it shut. I smiled at her, lopsided and goofy, my specialty. She did speak true though, names were somewhat unimportant to her as I’d yet to learn what she liked to be called. I mean, I’d call her whatever she liked… but that was beside the point. My little glass-girl… I would have to arrange a later meeting with her, alone time… just to admire that organ beating behind thick walls of crystalline. The Gods must’ve had a hand in her making. Something I would like to see undone, freed.

I smirked, clearly entertained by private thoughts alone. “What’s your name?"

However, glass-girl wasn’t privy to the secret moments shared inside my mind and instead bumbled on about some bird, Lobi or something. I wasn’t sure where she’d come from but she must’ve been foreign as well because everything she said seemed fragmented, torn. Yet, there was one thing I came to understand about her- she literally knew nothing. Next to nothing anyway… She even had the nerve to say it outright. What good was glass-girl to me without information, without knowledge?

The dark one had somehow found a way to hold her incessant tongue, which I found endearing, but the desert girl… now she knew what the hell was going on here. At last! Someone with some wit. Helovia- the dark one had mentioned it but the desert mare had only finalized it, sealed it and mailed it with a kiss. She possessed a certain confidence that made me chuckle- little devil was bright enough to catch on and consequently interrupt me. I laughed, hard.

If she wanted attention, why didn’t she just say so?

I turned to her then, dual-colored eyes full of her and her simple gleam. “Then please, delight me, excite me,” I interjected. I flashed her a toothy grin before settling back onto my haunches. However, I didn’t expect her introduction to Helovia to include evil… how fascinating. “And I suppose you want to take me home?” I questioned casually. I winked quickly to the desert girl before she could continue regaling me on the honest horrors of the place, but took a moment to glance back to the glass-girl. Was she getting this? Surely she could remember some of these lines for later recall. Perhaps then she wouldn’t have to admit to her lack of material with so much new information in hand.

Can’t take a man home without producing the goods my little glass-girl.

With my pretty desert woman moving on, I allowed her my undivided attention once again. She told of some Hidden land -falls, flakes, folds- I wasn’t sure. She proceeded to rush over a few other names, foreign places that held no bearing on my understanding, before falling quiet. But… not once did she offer me shelter. I would have said yes, if only for the night. But I guess if the offer isn’t on the table, I can’t take it now can I?

I took another moment to inspect my little glass-girl, you know, just to check on her. I didn’t want her to shatter or crack (at least no more than she already had.) But as I turned, there was touch of heat at my neck, a rising in my bloodstream that drew a soft sigh from my chest. Slowly, I came to face the desert girl with heavy eyes. I couldn’t fathom the reason for her desire to reach for me but I certainly wasn’t opposed. Whatever the lady needed, the lady got. I smiled, fixed her with a heady stare and chuckled. She had grown suddenly shy, clearly unaccustomed to a man such as I… but I’d not let her fall. “No need to run,” I smirked. “I don’t bite."talk talk talk"
Coding by Tamme | Image Credits

Run towards the stars, or make them shine. Fight the tide, until the day we die.

▌ Please tag Atlas in all replies
▌ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
▌ Pixel by DarkShadow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire - by Atlas - 12-30-2014, 01:10 AM