the Rift

What a { l o v e l y } forest this is... || Open ||

Lumina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A slender mare stepped lightly towards a gleaming stream. Her white socks were dusted with dirt and mud. She bent down, dipping her light brown muzzle into the flowing water. For a moment, the unicorn just let the cool water brush against her. She then began to practically inhale the water; soothing her parched throat after days of traveling.

The mare had a sleek dark bay coat. Faint dapples covered her back. If the sunlight hadn't been shining down on her, some might think her to be a plain black mare. She had a traditional, tasseled unicorn tail. Her long, spiraled white horn appeared as she raised her head. Large drops of water fell from the tip, and the excess water ran down it, cooling her forehead as it dribbled down her face. She snorted and flicked her tail. The dark mare shook her head roughly, causing her usually smooth black mane to become ruffled and messy. Blue flowers had been woven into it, and stayed as her mane settled back into place. The mare's violet eyes were shining.

What a lovely forest this is, she thought, looking around contentedly. Still, an air of curiosity hung over the mare. She held her head up higher, and decided to see if she were truly alone. "Hello?" she called out. She glanced around, waiting to see if anyone would care to answer her.

I Act
I Think
I Speak
You Speak

Messages In This Thread
What a { l o v e l y } forest this is... || Open || - by Lumina - 09-06-2012, 07:23 PM