the Rift

What a { l o v e l y } forest this is... || Open ||

Breeze Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She was very pleasant, this mare, and Breeze had almost forgot his fear of her pointy horn. Her voice was beautiful and almost soothing to him. But he felt a little bit as if she was in her own little world. She seem to think long and carefully about what he’d told her and when she did so her gaze was distant and he felt he shouldn’t bother to disturb her thoughts. Nonetheless he felt quite content standing there listening to the birds sing and watching the seasons last dragonflies buzz around.

Suddenly he caught himself doing the same thing as Lumina; getting stuck in his own head. He shook his body, unfurled his wings a bit and that was when she asked him about the appendages. ”Would that be considered ‘magic’? It's certainly a strange ability to posses.”
Breeze glanced at his creamy wings and their silver colored little flecks. He was still and quiet for a bit, pondering the last thing she’d said, about her horn. Oh, he could name several unpleasant things she could do with her horn, but like she he wouldn’t call it magic neither would he consider his ability to fly magic. His mother had also been able to fly and Lady Cassiopeia too as was the majority of all pegasi and surely they all couldn’t have been created by magic. Could they? Pushing his confusion from his mind he then smiled towards Lumina and answered: "There are a lot of other pegasi and most of us can fly, I don’t think we’re more special than unicorns really." here he dared to nudge her on her dark shoulder and it hit him, as his soft muzzle met her hide, that this was the first time he’d touched another horse since his father’s last embrace before the storm parted them. Luckily he was distracted from the thoughts of his parents by Luminas voice. He nodded at her.

"Come!" he smiled and turned southward. "I’ll run with you!"

[Ooc; I'll start another thread in the Throat ;D]

Messages In This Thread
What a { l o v e l y } forest this is... || Open || - by Lumina - 09-06-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: What a { l o v e l y } forest this is... || Open || - by Breeze - 09-11-2012, 07:09 AM