the Rift

[RANDOM EVENT] Week From Hell

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
Lakota
                     Her smile makes you wonder where she's been

From her vantage point in the tree, Lakota shakily watched her beloved come to terms with her own new form. One that Lakota's had horrifically appreciated, for reasons she still felt too ill to consider. Her new claws scored and scratched at the branch she was laying upon, a purely nervous motion as her stomach roiled and riled against her. New, elongated tail curled tightly in coils round her new branch, her perch, and were she on the ground once more she did not doubt it would be tucked beneath her belly in terrible fear and self-hatred. Her emotions were beyond volatile, and she still felt vaguely ill. Were tigers capable of vomiting?

Below, Ktulu was ranting over her young state, bellowing out her shock as she finally deciphered what she'd become. It brought a reluctant smile to the Poisoner's lips, and she found herself ruminating on that. How could the Earth God possibly think they were unsuited for one another, when Ktulu was capable of making her smile even when she was completely consumed by her own fear and self-loathing? Who was he to determine the strength and validity of their love for one another? If he supposedly cared so much, he wouldn't allow relationships that were based on pure lust, nor would he allow mares to be preyed upon by wicked stallions wanting only to manipulate and use them.

This was exactly what Lakota had feared when they'd approached the shrines. This was exactly why she'd hoped for any god aside from the Earth God.

Soothing, familiar vocals caress her ears, and Lakota slowly began to relax. Only, that meant her shock began to wear off, and her anger took over. She was incapable of crying effectively, especially not when she was aware the Earth God was watching over her. "No, no I'm not okay!" She tried to growl it but it came out as more of a sob. "It happened so fast, and you were so close and-" breaking off she choked, claws digging harshly into the branch once more. "I-I almost hurt you, Ktu. He almost made me hurt you, just because I wanted to be near you. He didn't even wait, he did it on purpose so that I was disoriented!" Her distress was a red flag to her mate, undoubtedly. Ktulu always knew when she was on the brink, and Lakota wouldn't even be broadcasting it as much as she was right then.

"I hate him," she whimpered. "I hate him, I hate him so fucking much. I just want to be done and go home, I just want our family," she hiccuped, voice soft and quiet with shame at her own admission. She didn't intend to give up, but it didn't mean she couldn't long for it to be over.

Credits
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
Week From Hell - by Lakota - 12-21-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Week From Hell - by Ktulu - 12-21-2014, 11:40 PM
RE: Week From Hell - by Random Event - 12-26-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: Week From Hell - by Lakota - 12-26-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: Week From Hell - by Ktulu - 01-02-2015, 07:58 PM
RE: Week From Hell - by Lakota - 01-02-2015, 08:55 PM
RE: Week From Hell - by Ktulu - 01-03-2015, 06:11 PM
RE: Week From Hell - by Lakota - 01-07-2015, 01:08 AM
RE: Week From Hell - by Ktulu - 01-07-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: Week From Hell - by Lakota - 01-09-2015, 01:53 AM