the Rift

Revenge & Its Thrills

Solanine Posts: 15
Aurora Basin Phantom atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
She’d seen uglier days, uglier faces, and uglier demands than seasonal sparring… But that did not mean Solanine enjoyed “testing her skills” any more than she enjoyed eating stones. Never had she heard of her opponent but it mattered not, she was more interested in beating the shit out said participant so she could return to whatever daily life she inhabited in the Basin. Cold, unfeeling eyes weaved out over the tundra seemingly bored. She was hesitant to call upon whatever monster she was to face but at some point her solemn cry broke through the frozen breeze. Come little bitch, meet your maker. A smile turned her black lips upward before her gaze was averted back toward the tree line ahead.

Before her, an endless path of pine and oak stretched on into eternity and on either side of her rose twin peaks after which the Basin had earned its namesake. The tundra provided a most perfect battleground as it opened up all around her beneath the birdsong sun. Soft light danced along her back as she shifted anxiously while waiting for Tangra? Whatever, names weren’t important to Solanine, unless your name was Ophelia… The mare pondered briefly if her stunning lady was subject to the pains of sparring and then decided she wouldn’t mind it if she were… what a show.

Overcome with the need to see her Lady, Solanine rocked impatiently in place. Her hooves had worn a great circle around her growing shadow and she sighed heavily. Her muscles had grown tight with frustration and tension bloomed sporadically in her stomach. As per her breeding, the mare arched her neck with flawless grace. With a black gazed fixed ahead, Solanine uttered one final summons, only this time to herself. Kill the bitch if you have to, just make sure you win. No room for defeat in this life…

Setting: Clear, sunny day in the AURORA BASIN. Mountains rise up on either side and the forest opens just before where Solanine waits. The tundra is scattered with snowy patches as it is still affected by the cold. Time is MIDDAY.

Time Limit: Practice Spar |3 Posts each + I’ll have closing Defense| I want to finish this fairly quickly since I have a lot of other plots/posts I’m working on. Five days between posts as a limit please. If you can’t post within those 5 days please PM me.

OOC: You can have the first attack.

Solanine

You've been sanctified
image credits

@[Tangere]

Messages In This Thread
Revenge & Its Thrills - by Solanine - 12-22-2014, 12:56 AM
RE: Revenge & Its Thrills - by Tangere - 12-22-2014, 02:50 PM
RE: Revenge & Its Thrills - by Odd - 12-24-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: Revenge & Its Thrills - by Solanine - 12-24-2014, 04:42 PM
RE: Revenge & Its Thrills - by Tangere - 01-05-2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Revenge & Its Thrills - by Sevin - 01-27-2015, 02:28 AM