the Rift

[JUDGED] Talking Heads

Saffron Posts: 61
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Other :: 46" :: 2 HP: 58.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
I've been given my orders: Practice your fighting! Become a better warrior so we can protect ourselves from invasion. Of course, I'm more concerned with my own interests and that of the herd's, but practicing my fighting skills is in my interest as well as their's. I haven't been informed of whom I shall be fighting, and I suppose it is up to me. Find a Basin-er and get better at ripping him or her to shreds. Got it! I'd be lying to say that I'm not nervous. Sure I've attacked and killed prey animals before and it hasn't been too long since I assisted in the death of that one red haired stallion. However, I've never taken on a horse one on one who has been in full health and ready to defend against a tiger attack. Of course I hope to win and will put all my effort toward it. My nerves don't really care about effort or motivation.

Padding through the Basin on this warm Birdsong morning, I find that it isn't long before a victim -- I mean opponent -- comes into my view. The heat of the sun warms my coat, but the temperature remains cool from the previous night's rain. The weather is beautiful and comfortable enough to make sparring more pleasant than simple work. The slight mud feels good on my pads, and I'm thankful that I have claws to assist my traction. The mare that I see before me is not one I've met before, but then there are many of the Basin whom I've never met. She stands atop a hill, between us a flat area that might serve as an even fighting ground for us to meet upon. I stop just outside it and call up to her. "I am Saffron. Spar with me?" My voice is deep and mature, though I am still young in years. I don't feel I should waste more words before we have at it, and I wonder if she feels much the same.

"Speech."

WC: 337
Attack: 0/3

SAFFRON
Image Credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Saffron excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Talking Heads - by Arah - 12-22-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: Talking Heads - by Saffron - 12-22-2014, 02:38 AM
RE: Talking Heads - by Arah - 12-23-2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Talking Heads - by Arah - 01-11-2015, 12:45 AM
RE: Talking Heads - by Arah - 01-26-2015, 04:29 AM
RE: Talking Heads - by Arah - 01-30-2015, 08:23 AM
RE: Talking Heads - by Official - 02-07-2015, 10:13 AM