the Rift

[OPEN] DONT LOOK AT ME!!

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

I am so fucking pissed off. Of course, the first time that I sleep with a dumbass stallion and he gets me pregnant. A scowl is plastered permanently on my face. I've kicked at my belly, bitten at it, thrown myself around. Sure I've got plenty of scratches and bruises but the life inside me refuses to die. I hiss at it and pin my ears every time I feel movement inside. I hope that I don't meet anyone I care about. Or rather, whose opinion matters to me. Bucephalus is gonna have his head smashed or slashed, whichever I feel like, when I see him next. It's his dick, his sperm that did this to me. If he doesn't already know he WILL know just how much I hate him for this. Maybe I can't kill the baby now but when it's born.... After all, I'm only a child! Barely an adult, I'm much too young to have a child of my own. And to raise one! I don't have time for that shit. Little brats. My ears fall flat against my skull as I seethe. Fucking stallions. Fucking babies. Fucking fucker fuckheads fuck everything up.

The fields offer me no comfort and the pleasant surroundings contrast my rage. I stomp through the fields, enjoying the hard ground that lets me stomp. I'm going to hurt my legs doing this, but I don't care. Don't fucking care about anything. My emerald eyes blaze with anger. Anyone that crosses my path will be in immediate danger, and I glance around me to look for someone to take my rage out on, since destroying my child doesn't seem to be an option. Bring. It. On. Because fuck you all.

Tag: @[Bucephalus] @[Thranduil] @[Panzram] @[Adelis] and any others who want to congratulate her or mock her! Posting order is a lie!

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Arvakl - 12-22-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Panzram - 12-22-2014, 04:06 PM
RE: DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Arvakl - 12-25-2014, 08:06 PM
RE: DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Panzram - 01-23-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Arvakl - 01-26-2015, 02:40 AM