the Rift

[OPEN] DONT LOOK AT ME!!

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

A deep roll of laughter reaches my ears, and I turn my crown to send shooting daggers from my eyes at a familiar face. Panzram. One of the 'team members' in our murder mystery shit. The only male. My lobes pin back and I wish that I could murder him on the spot, but perhaps that wouldn't be very nice, especially with all this murdering by someone else going on. Besides his laugh the first words that come out of his mouth are "You dumb bitch."

OH NO YOU DIDN'T.

I turn my full body around, bloated belly slowing me down but a little. My teeth are bared like a fierce hound, the look on my face daring him to step closer. He asks the father, and how the sex was. I can't even laugh it off I'm so pissed. I'm pissed at Buceph-fucking-alus, and I'm pissed at Panzram. They can all rot. "Doesn't matter who it was - or do you want his name so you can have some yourself?!" I snarl at him and approach him slowly, tossing my head to remind him I have my own horns to gore him with. Sure, I'm pregnant, but maybe he'd do me the favor of just impaling himself on them. But then, I don't really want the brute inside me to live either so who says my 'motherly' state is holding me back?

"I don't see you getting any girls pregnant - are you even able to DO the deed?" I cackle now, and as I near I snap my teeth at him, only a danger to him if he is stupid enough to get his body too close to me. Maybe I can teach this asshole a lesson. Murder solving group or no. Pregnant or no. I won't let him be a fucktard to me like he is. OH NO.

Tag: @[Panzram]
Thran and Buce will not be joining us in this thread :P

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Arvakl - 12-22-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Panzram - 12-22-2014, 04:06 PM
RE: DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Arvakl - 12-25-2014, 08:06 PM
RE: DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Panzram - 01-23-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Arvakl - 01-26-2015, 02:40 AM