the Rift

[OPEN] DONT LOOK AT ME!!

Adelis Posts: 33
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 hh :: Seven
Nevada

>> ADELIS <<

It's been a while since the doll has parted ways from the Hidden Falls, but with a renewed strength and a little fat coating her bones, she felt confident enough to move about outside of the secure walls. The trip was planned on being a short one, full of curious wafts of air and bright eyes while she explored foreign corners of Helovia. The blue-tinged crystal catches light from the nearly hidden sun, casting sparkling beams of light onto the rocky terrain as the grown-child moves up the mountain side with a small bit of trouble. Her breath wheezes from her lungs and her legs tremble awkwardly beneath her body; they hurt, they always hurt. It's a dull ache that is almost constant, something that any knowledgeable equine would know as arthritis.

As she nears the top, the rag doll can hear screaming and shouting that she can place without any straining thought. The voice belongs to her dearest older sister. Bright eyes search frantically while she tries to push her body just a little faster. The anger in her voice is nothing new and fails to strike fear into the small mare's heart, but the faint reminiscence of conversation that floats down to the lower part of the earth is what nearly knocks the wind from her body: "pregnant - are you even able to DO-" the angry voice now belongs to her pretty face, aquatic eyes landing on her winged sibling as she climbs to the top of the mountain.

On any other day, the antlered doe would have noticed the breath taking view from high above the world. She would have gasped at how perfect and pristine the air is and would run and jump to hope for a just a measly little second that she could dive into the bright sky and sail away over the snow capped mountains just beyond the water. If only the small woman would have been able to capture the view before her eyes devoured the swollen, unhappy belly that now hung from her sister like a heavy dew drop struggling to hold to the bottom of a leaf.

"Arvakl."

She couldn't breath. Maybe it was the change of oxygen in the air. No.. this is real fear. Fear, as it consumes her entire being, leaves the thin, pale woman without so much as a single word. Her mind whirred, collages of horrifying images of a blood stained woman with pink wings entering her mind as quickly as they possibly could. Night after night of being beaten and pushed down and scolded for being born, all while the older sister watched and learned their mother's favorite pastime. This couldn't happen. Arvakl cannot be pregnant.

Why would someone let this woman carry their child?

"Speech"
Holy emotions.
@[Arvakl] @[Panzram]

"I DISMEMBERED A MILLION FLOWER PETALS
AND YOU STILL DIDN'T LOVE ME."
- J.F.P.

Please tag me in all replies, ♥ 

Messages In This Thread
DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Arvakl - 12-22-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Panzram - 12-22-2014, 04:06 PM
RE: DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Arvakl - 12-25-2014, 08:06 PM
RE: DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Panzram - 01-23-2015, 03:22 PM