the Rift

[OPEN] DONT LOOK AT ME!!

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

I hiss at the stallion, my fury bubbling over like a boiling pot of hot water. Though I'd love to stab the rage-inspiring beast right in the heart with the tip of my antlers, sharpened like a knife's edge, I know that I can't risk it. I might kill the asshole making my hide stretch out in all directions, but I might also hurt myself in the process. As much as I'd love to be rid of my pregnancy, I don't want to off myself in the process. It's not worth it. At first I don't notice Arvakl's arrival, because my attention is too focused on the jabs that Panzram keeps throwing my way. He claims he only touches the women, not the girls. It's meant as a slight against me, to remind me of my youth and perhaps to insinuate that something is unwomanly (and naive) about me. But I'm not angered by it as he wants me to be, because I know he's right. I AM a child. A young, blossoming woman still wrapped in the cocoon of childhood. Three is not old enough to be having children. Sure, my body is capable of it - I've got proof. But that doesn't mean that I should be, that I'm ready. I'm not. Even so, my anger remains, not spurred on by that comment, but powerful all the same. His next comment is more a spur toward Bucephalus, rather than myself. But he moves around me, and instinct to protect myself rises above all else. His horns touch me, and I squeal, dancing away. I want to slam a hoof into his face, and though I can't aim or send the power behind it as I wish, one hind hoof flies at his face. Fuck you!! I shout in anger and annoyance. There's a kick inside me, too, and I groan in pain. Seems EVERYONE is fucking me over these days.

I step away and turn to face him again, at which point the conversation (if you can call it that) takes an interesting turn. Instead of more mocking, he offers me a proposition. Help me out of the problem? Of course I know what he means.... He wants to get rid of my pregnancy. But I'm sure hoping he plans to wait until the turd is born. I'm not letting him come any closer than he already has, especially if he's got poking a hole in my belly on his mind. "I might be interested in that... if you promise to wait til it's born." It's only then when he seems to notice the other form, that I notice her too. There's no doubt about who it is. Adelis. Somehow she's stumbled upon me, and... well. I'm not exactly pleased to see her, but when was I ever? I let out a strange hiss toward her as well. "Oh hey sis. Yeah, I got fuckin' pregnant. What are YOU gonna say about it?" I snap at her, baring my teeth. Don't come near me, lil' sis, I ain't got nothing good to send your way. Perhaps if I can cut her off ahead of time, I can stop whatever damning things she has to say. I don't want to hear it. I don't want to be judged my her, my only living relative. I certainly don't want to hear her begging for the life of the child. It's my brat, it's my choice.

Tag: @[Adelis] @[Panzram]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Arvakl - 12-22-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Panzram - 12-22-2014, 04:06 PM
RE: DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Arvakl - 12-25-2014, 08:06 PM
RE: DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Panzram - 01-23-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: DONT LOOK AT ME!! - by Arvakl - 01-26-2015, 02:40 AM