the Rift

Character Design Contest :: WINNERS CHOSEN

Malificent Posts: 14
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
WINNERS CHOSEN: Click Here.

Because I have two girl characters and I need a stallion but my creativity = 0%
** If in the case that I don't prefer any of the designs submitted (please do not be offended), I will extend the date and hope for more submissions.
- Everyone is allowed to enter multiple times, as many as you freaking want! :)

About the Charrie:
the stuffs:
- Name? Probably Áedán.
- Personality? Depressed | Broken | Somewhat bitter in words but still caring at heart | Quiet | Wise (but still has more learning to do) | A fighter (though only for those he holds closely to him or when the circumstances require him to, nor will he back away from any challenge) | Observant
-- ^ I'll probs add in more later, just haven't completely figured out what I want to do with him.
- History? Probably some sad story about his homeland and then his lover dying which led him to his depressive, broken and somewhat bitter personality.
- Lineage? Will be made once his design is picked (that way it can be a realistic lineage).

The Design:
Must be:
- Stallion.
- Heavier set build (preferably nothing with lots of feathering/hugeness) (for a body build ideas: this, this, this (but not as much muscle), this.)
-- ^ Not particular breed builds but keep in mind the muscularness and refrain from draft breeds.
- No particular breed just refrain from smaller light breeds like Arabians and such. As well as mentioned above, refrain from draft breeds (crosses are fine as long as there aren't huge prominent features of the draft breed, like extreme feet feathering I hate).
- Pegasus or equine. (Preferably Pegasus).

- Unusual design. (ex.: this, this, this, this #6, this). (Please be creative and do not make similar things to these, so of these are just colorations that I like, not exactly the design but certain things pop out.)
- Armor (if you choose to make some armor please make a version without armor as well as I will have to quest for this in the future).
- Eyes of darker colors (ex.: darker blues (midnight blues), crimson (dark dark red though), charcoal, etc.).
-- ^ I also kind of adore ponies with no pupils but only if it suits the design.
- Darker body with lighter and darker markings OR lighter body with even lighter markings and then some darker ones.
-- ^ Though I much prefer darker colored horses like buckskins, bays, duns, blood bays, etc.
- Not exactly realistic design but more realistic color contrasts (so no all blue ponies and stuff)/(like don't put bright pink on a bay horse thats too much POW for me, keep it to blacks=dark blues/dark reds/darker browns etc. for an example).
- I'm kind of a fan of medium lengthened hair with minimal waves or very few.
- Paints but paints with minimal markings like this.
- LOVE scars but not a shit ton of them. Maybe one or two prominent ones. (I like scars over eyes or around the neck area).
- BIG wings

Dislikes:
- Lots of colors that don't mix well together.
- Too much chaos (like far too many markings).
-- ^ This does not include roaning and things like such, just for example 15 zebra stripes the cover the whole horse, that's too much).
- Horror themes, as it does not suit his personality, refrain from using anything that represents death lol.
- Stars or the outer space (I see way to many horses that represent star markings and what not, and in my opinion its popular and not unusual).
- Bright ponies, no palominos or whites/greys, etc.
- Curly curly hair = no no.
- Lots of feet feather, ugh.

The Winner Stuffs:
Will be chosen:
- 01/03/15 (January 3rd, 2015).

Receives:
- 2 manipulations from me. (Examples).
- Lots of my love cause manipulations are about all I can offer. :/

When Entering:
The references:
- I do not have a preferred line art.
- You may use the line arts that tamme made for here.
-- ^ My only request for if you use line arts that do not suggest a heavy muscular horse is that when you enter it below you suggest a breed or crosses of breeds for the design.
- Or you can make your own!

Please:
- Add some description to your entry!
-- ^ Describe the colors, what variants they are, and things like such.
- You can add in things!
-- ^ For example: You put a scar over the horses left eye and he was blinded because of the injury, therefore his eye color is sky blue (like most blind eyes).
--- ^ Ya catch my drift?

Entrances:
Tamme w/
- Boltar - Adoptable

Henley w/
- This.

Snowwy w/
- This (xXx).

Vail w/
- This.

Sarah w/
- This.

Semper w/
- This.

Neaqmir w/
- This.

nickel w/
- This & This.

Ducky w/
- This.

Locks w/
- This.
- I'm very forgetful sometimes, so please tag me in all posts related to Mal, if that doesn't work.. feel free to PM this account.
- Magic allowed, just no killing, harming, etc. without my permission.

Messages In This Thread
Character Design Contest :: WINNERS CHOSEN - by Malificent - 12-22-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Character Design Contest :: 12/22/14 to 01/03/15 - by Brisé - 12-24-2014, 01:09 AM
RE: Character Design Contest :: 12/22/14 to 01/23/15 - by Kipling - 01-01-2015, 07:53 PM
RE: Character Design Contest :: 12/22/14 to 01/23/15 - by Niskaru - 01-06-2015, 04:46 PM