the Rift

[OPEN] You have one Too!

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage

There is a man in the rain that she doesn't dare look to. Green eyes were bubbled over with salty tears, why did she have to be trapped here in the rain, hurt, and fragile? Why did it have to be her?

She could honestly hare less about the ache in her hoof right now. She just hated the state she was in. Hated the way she was so weak and vulnerable, and they could all see. They could all see. It truly was not something she appreciated. Stares from others she does not pay mind to, stares from others who she does not know.

"Ma'am?" She utters over the thunder of the rain. She wants someone to hear her, even if that someone is very very see through. "Will you help me wish for the sun?" she finds the words slipping from her lips too quickly, before she can stop them, they are out. And she closes her eyes. "My mother used to" she says, now she couldn't feel the tears streaming down her cheeks. Now she could only feel the patter of the rain. "I am going to be okay, angel" she says, because she has come to save her in a time of her need.

My mother told me angles do that kind of thing.

Her mother feels too present in her mind. She doesn't want to think of that beast that kept her trapped away from the world. This wonderful world that Spice could have seen sooner, she could have flown, and had no problem at all.

But of course, that wasn't the case, she she was left here with a brooding man and a guardian angel.

"Talk talk talk."

OOC;; really, really sorry for the wait! Fished it out of the Archives as well!
TAG;; @[Ayelet], @[Mauja]
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
You have one Too! - by Spice - 12-22-2014, 05:22 PM
RE: You have one Too! - by Ayelet - 12-25-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: You have one Too! - by Mauja - 01-07-2015, 04:32 PM
RE: You have one Too! - by Spice - 01-15-2015, 08:36 PM
RE: You have one Too! - by Ayelet - 01-17-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: You have one Too! - by Mauja - 02-02-2015, 04:45 AM
RE: You have one Too! - by Spice - 03-15-2015, 07:38 PM