the Rift

goldgreen&&

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I found myself at the pool once more, my surroundings seemed to call me, whisper my name, and draw me in. I had also felt the pull of my crafting element. I fluttered my eyelids open and closed for a moment as I exhaled a long sigh. I felt horrible for not summoning the patron of the Earth and Water. I wondered what power the lord truly had, and what it would look like when his true fury would be released. I'm sure there would be tsunami's, earthquakes, horrible crevices, and many deaths. I wasn't sure if that could be said of the Goddess of the Moon. Wasn't she just in charge of wind? Oh, but she was also in charge of the dark. I'm sure we'd all die in some cruel unusual way. If the Sun God were to grow angry, we'd all burn. If the Time God grew furious, we'd freeze in time then get shocked to death. If all four gods grew angry together, I'm sure the world would end.

That thought lurked in the back of my head as I prayed to the Earth God, my eyes flicked shut and my head dropped to the ground. Lord, Father, God... It seems all of Helovia is bent on finding this murderer, but while they are out searching for this assassin, they have neglected their homes. At least this is what I assume is happening. I'm not really sure how I can protect the Hidden Falls, but I've decided to begin sparing. I've come to ask, is the Hidden Falls in danger? What danger? Also, I would like to know of Helovia's past, so I may know what lies in the future. My request was quite... tall. my eyes flicked open, the world vibrant compared to my dark inner eyelids. I wondered where Midas had gone after the meeting. I had grown fond of him as a friend, a brother, and comrade. I didn't really know anyone else in this herd. Perhaps Elsa and I were still friends, but I wasn't sure. I hadn't seen the mare in a while. Did I even remember what she looks like? I sighed again, disappointed in myself. I hadn't been that social, but I had a plan to meet the herd and reconnect with all my friends.

Ooc: if @[Midas] or @[Ghost] want to be here to know more about darkness or history or whatever they can! :3
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
goldgreen&& - by Dröm - 12-23-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: goldgreen&& - by Midas - 12-24-2014, 08:46 AM
RE: goldgreen&& - by Dröm - 12-24-2014, 04:00 PM
RE: goldgreen&& - by God of the Earth - 12-29-2014, 12:04 PM
RE: goldgreen&& - by Midas - 12-29-2014, 11:23 PM