the Rift

goldgreen&&
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Drom. A useful girl that has become a boon for her family. She stood near the secret pool, eyes shut. Praying? I waited among the trees, unmoving and silent. There had been topics in my mind, all worthy of discussion; but it would seem the honeyed storyteller had taken a foothold without direction. Yar, I was always pleased to see someone take initiative. There was quiet until those sandy lids flutter open Since I didn't want yon girl to think my intent was to lurk, this frame slowly moves from the bush and pushes free of those low hanging branches which snagged and snatched at my body.

"Well met, dear sister." A soft smile betrayed darker thoughts, "Pardon the interruption, does thee mind if I pray near ye?" experience found that most prayer was best done in private, but this holy place was a public venture and deserved the voices of many spirits. Muddled gaze shifted to the clear water, its clarity brings a heavy desire, "There is much trouble in Helovia," attention returns to her, "Have ye any news, regarding the murders?" The bodies are mounting, and it seemed our kin was no closer to finding an answer then they were when this first began.

Was this all a game? The darkness toyed with us, teasing as a predator did its prey. Waiting until the whites showed behind our frantic eyes, foam and sweat collected upon our spent flesh. Waited until the last moment, when terror had truly sunk deep.

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
goldgreen&& - by Dröm - 12-23-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: goldgreen&& - by Midas - 12-24-2014, 08:46 AM
RE: goldgreen&& - by Dröm - 12-24-2014, 04:00 PM
RE: goldgreen&& - by God of the Earth - 12-29-2014, 12:04 PM
RE: goldgreen&& - by Midas - 12-29-2014, 11:23 PM