the Rift

goldgreen&&
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

I'm grateful that Drom welcomes me and expectantly not surprised when her answer to my question was naught but more ill news. I'd heard from my Basin... acquaintance, that a child had been our latest slight against Helovia Yar, hearing that dreadful tiding twice only seemed to make the situation become evermore dire. The whole land was on a manhunt for that criminal, yet with each passing murder we moved no closer to his/her capture. Such negativity from these pondering successfully sobered my mood. Aye, they brought back foul memories of Cera and the beast of a man that very nearly pucked him from this world. Unreasonable malice.

There was one fixed connection to those who'd been slaughtered; all killings thus far had been outside the clans and in the wild. Most of the victims had met their end alone and absent aid. Perhaps the butcher was a loner, untied to home? There are many secret places that could offer temporary shelter. Aye, perhaps our quarry was hidden in such a place. Alas, further pondering and conversation would have to take place at a later time.

Noticeable ripples began to slide from the center of the pool. Our patron lord appeared and before he'd entirely taken shape my crown bent down in a revered manner. Only when he'd spoken my name did gilden eyes glide to his, but I unable hold my stare and am forced to look away, "Father," I whispered. There is a tightness in my throat, a flake of resentment born from grief; it screamed forsaken and pain. Where had my lord been when Seele met her doom and I'd pleaded with heaven to become a savior. The answer was already known and understood, but still I struggled to quell sorrow.

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
goldgreen&& - by Dröm - 12-23-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: goldgreen&& - by Midas - 12-24-2014, 08:46 AM
RE: goldgreen&& - by Dröm - 12-24-2014, 04:00 PM
RE: goldgreen&& - by God of the Earth - 12-29-2014, 12:04 PM
RE: goldgreen&& - by Midas - 12-29-2014, 11:23 PM