the Rift

The forest, lovely

Bolverik Posts: 15
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 12 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Tamme

Bolverik was honestly surprised by the sudden embrace, but at this moment, nothing felt better. The smaller stallion shoved the side of his head against his brother's neck, taking a deep breath and aware of where his horns were lest they get caught. When they stood back, the elder stallion smiled softly, the corners of his handsome, golden eyes wrinkling just a little. He was not old by any means, especially given their old and wonderful bloodline, but such smiles of joy deserved a few wrinkles.

"To be honest, I wandered here..." he trailed with a sigh, smile falling. "But I am glad to have chosen the same path as you. I can only hope that more of us find their way here. But, I do not know. I returned from another stead to see... the destruction..." Bovlerik frowned, emotion wrinkling his face. "We lost everything, Torleik, except each other." That was good enough for him right now. Bovlerik was smooth and of course had ambitions, but family was family.

He listened as Torleik explained his arrival, finding his story much similar to his own. A strange name left his mouth, one that sounded so familiar. Then, a spark of recognition hit him and he laughed. "Ulrik as in... the awkward little boy? The one who never said a word?" he asked. The strange bronze and black stallion had left to live with his father and his bachelor band, and Bolv had not seen him since. Helovia was a new land for the lost, and he was certainly lost.

Now, he was found.

Aurora Basin, hm? That sounded interesting. The stallion nodded, understanding the metaphor but more grateful for the offer of food and a warm place to stay. He chuckled, the sound deep and melodic. "I feel like a beaten ship," he agreed, nodding. "Torleik, I would be honored to go home with you as your guest. I am glad to be with family."

Maybe one day there would be tension. Someday they might disagree. But today was about finding your roots and replanting that great tree. Today was about a new home.

Messages In This Thread
The forest, lovely - by Bolverik - 12-23-2014, 11:22 PM
RE: The forest, lovely - by Torleik - 12-24-2014, 12:11 AM
RE: The forest, lovely - by Bolverik - 12-25-2014, 10:33 AM
RE: The forest, lovely - by Torleik - 12-29-2014, 09:41 PM
RE: The forest, lovely - by Bolverik - 01-03-2015, 12:19 AM