the Rift

[OPEN] bend your knee or snap your neck

Brisé Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

always a villain
even when I'm not

My breath is caught in my throat as water caresses my hooves slowly. I don't panic however, merely wait as the cloud solidifies and forms a rock underneath my hooves. I rise slowly, watching as the land below me is taken farther and farther away from me. The slight breeze feels great as I take in the view of the place I now call home. I feel nothing as I look at the varied landscape, not even a scrap of pride or fear. I feel hollow, detached, as if I am a ghost. I feel dead. And that doesn't change as I am deposited onto a floating island. Magnificent waterfalls surround me and while I should have been dazed in awe, all I can think about is how that cloud was able to carry me. Perhaps it was the work of these mysterious gods I keep hearing about. The early dawn sun is glaring in my eyes as I scope out my surroundings. Nothing seems out of the ordinary to me. It was about as foreign as everything else to me so I did not have the grace to be uncomfortable. Perhaps I should have been for the land reeked of a multitude of other bodies. I did not feel lost or overwhelmed as I walk toward the cascading water. I feel numb. No nerves or doubt arose to spin within a pit in my stomach. Nothing. I was drowning in the emptiness and there was nothing I could do.

OOC| Open to everyone. While she is not racist she does acknowledge the fact that her herd does not accept other species and will not be very pleased at their arrival so it could be interesting. I am going to try my hand at playing her in first person, we'll see how it ends.

Coding © Henley

Messages In This Thread
bend your knee or snap your neck - by Brisé - 12-23-2014, 11:38 PM
RE: bend your knee or snap your neck - by Brisé - 12-28-2014, 05:22 PM