the Rift

[OPEN] bend your knee or snap your neck

Brisé Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

always a villain
even when I'm not

But perhaps I liked the way it felt to drown in the vast nothingness. I never fought it or tried to pull myself out of the numb abyss. I let myself sink into and don't move a muscle to change anything. So maybe I could do nothing about it because I didn't want to do anything about it. It was so much easier to control what I felt, to just let in the negative so I was the one destroying myself and not some lovesick fool. So no, I was not in any rush to pull my head out of my ass. Hell, I wasn't even considering changing the way I was, it would be far too late for a soul as far gone as my own. Pretty smiles and empty words were not my weapon as many feminine bodices used, I preferred fear and brutal honesty. They cut down so much deeper, don't you think? There was a lulling beauty to way I treated others if you looked at it close enough. I was always so rigid and distant like those memories you only glance over and will never truly recall. I was never welcoming or warm, hence never being fake or insincere. I was always showing my true self, a frozen phoenix risen from the ashes. But as always it was not appreciated and I was considered to have a superiority streak. I mean, I can understand why it could seem that why, but I don't. To feel superior would mean that I felt a strong positive emotion and it seems I was not capable of that. So I gave into the emptiness and so far it has been my best friend.

And my demeanor did not change even as an ashen young filly strode up and greeted me absentmindedly. As far as I was concerned I did not have a maternal bone in my body and I felt no pity or worry for the child. Though the clouds of ash ascending from her bodice was rather interesting. I took note of her wings but grew a bit confused as my eyes raked on the sight of the ebony nubs that would one day blossom into horns. A hybrid? Where was this child from? "Girl, where do you live?" My question was one that left no room for nonsense. I wanted a straight answer and I wanted it now.

OOC| This is going to be fun! @[Aithniel]

Coding © Henley

Messages In This Thread
bend your knee or snap your neck - by Brisé - 12-23-2014, 11:38 PM
RE: bend your knee or snap your neck - by Brisé - 12-28-2014, 05:22 PM