the Rift

[OPEN] bend your knee or snap your neck

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Aithniel

Okay so that was interesting... Aithniel had approached this woman, who looked very pretty, and said hello, trying to be polite. After wandering through sky fields, that was what you were supposed to say right? The fire child had difficulty trying to reconcile her past with her present, lost in her own thoughts and struggling, in general, through life. She desperately wanted to please the God of the Sun with what he had tasked her to achieve. There were so many dead bodies laying all around.

But what does this woman do? She demands to know where so lives. Aithniel made a face and sighed. What did it matter really where she lived or came from? She was here now and the much taller one seemed rather intent on this answer. That worried Aithniel. Part of Aithniel wanted to rebel against the demands and tell her to eat shit and die. She was going through a phase where disobedience and being generally difficult were honorable. Such was growing up.

"I live in the Aurora Basin," she huffed, though what reason did she really have to live there anymore? Illynx was gone. Her brother was gone. She supposed Erebos was still there, but he had his friend Adelric now. Aithniel frowned. "Why?" she asked.

What reason did she have to know where she lived? Aithniel kicked another rock into the water with her hoof, watching as ash trickled down her body like apocalyptic snow. She was the daughter of the God of the Sun, and part of her flared at the ability she had now to gloat. Gone was the girl who cowered in the face of her own abandonment. Now, she had something to back up her... attitude.

((SO SORRY for the wait! please forgive me ;-;
@[Brisé]
))

I'll go down burning in your embrace

Tabini with many thanks to the amazing Blu

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
bend your knee or snap your neck - by Brisé - 12-23-2014, 11:38 PM
RE: bend your knee or snap your neck - by Brisé - 12-28-2014, 05:22 PM
RE: bend your knee or snap your neck - by Aithniel - 01-04-2015, 02:09 PM