the Rift

sugarvodka&& [Rostislav]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered,
surrounded by the world

The words she throws at me are overtly sexual, vibrating in the air with tension. They're so blatant that they make me uncomfortable. I had thought Dröm to be a rather innocent mare, but the way she acts now leads me to believe otherwise, and I can't help but wonder if there was some big, neon, blinking sign that I might have missed that day in the cave. After my recent 'interaction' with Kiara, I find that my sexual needs have been sated, and I dismiss her comment as if I hadn't heard it. I enjoy a good lay, but I only like my ladies one at a time. Besides, the cognitive dissonance I get from Dröm's words with my mental image of her is completely throwing me off.

Well, not everything is thrown off. My teeth hit their mark, biting hard on her upper neck. Drops of her blood dress my lips, and as I retreat I spit out the bits of hair that my teeth have torn from her. I back up still facing her, and she charges me without fear. Does she not mind my teeth even though I just tore skin from her with them? I toss my head to the sky, thinking to rear and perhaps block her, but she's arrived too soon. Her teeth are bared just as mine had been, and she makes contact with my chest. Her teeth are sharp on my skin, and like a peeler on an orange she relieves me of a large strip of skin, at least a few inches long and an inch wide, before retreating from me. I wish perhaps that I had thought to turn tail after my attack and present my more meaty rump to her than my tender chest. As she backs away, I come down from my attempted rear and let out a shout of pain. The cool air burns on the open wound, and instantly I worry that the mud around us might get it infected.

I grimace as she taunts me, her words childish yet raunchy. I shoot an annoyed, patronizing look her way. She has gotten quite a taste and shall shut her mouth about it! Foolishly she stops and stares at me, and I think her quite stupid. "You wait for an attack?! Oh, ye simple-minded child!" I rise up again in a rear, but come straight back down on the ground, and though the mud again swallows my hooves, there's a thud that sounds rather.. unusual. It's the muffled stomp that precedes the use of my magic blessed upon me by the Earth God. I stare the muddied chestnut mare down, and around me bits of stone and earth rise up. Damaris dashes out of the way, behind me, knowing from previous experience what is coming next. A moment's hesitation, and I close my eyes with concentration. All the rock and soil that I have pulled from the ground flies toward Dröm. It will be up to her to try to avoid it. I take a second to catch my breath and try to ignore the burning sensation emanates from my chest. I look up to see what damage I've done to the poor lady and to see what her rebuttal might be.

Perhaps once I might have pitied using my magic against such an ingenuous-seeming lady of the Falls. Maybe I'd have felt that at the beginning of this spar. But from the moment she opened her mouth I've found myself looking at someone I don't recognize and I find I'm happy to knock her about and tell her that no you don't get to speak to your Legatus that way. Have a little respect and dignity, and stop trying to get into the pants of every stallion you meet!

Attack 2/3
@[Dröm]

:: [Magic: Earth | Can crack the ground with a stomp that allows him to lift dirt and rock and direct it at an opponent]
:: [Restrictions | Can only crack the ground once in battle, and the distance he can move the rocks is 10 m]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
sugarvodka&& [Rostislav] - by Dröm - 12-24-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: sugarvodka&& [Rostislav] - by Dröm - 12-29-2014, 02:51 AM
RE: sugarvodka&& [Rostislav] - by Blu - 01-25-2015, 06:25 PM
RE: sugarvodka&& [Rostislav] - by Official - 01-26-2015, 11:54 AM