the Rift

[OPEN] lips stained red from a bottle of wine

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Einarr
Tonight I'll sign my blood on the leather and bleed together to find our own separate ways

Heavy wings beat easily, sending the stallion soaring above this new landscape. The air was dry and hot, though at his altitude it was more moist than the ground below. Red-brown eyes scanned the territory, taking the curves and dips of the landscape into his memory. He was a warrior here now, granted entry and solace by the Chancellor, Bucephalus. He needed to memorize the land so he could protect it. He was a warrior, born and bred, and the call to action rang deep into his core. Bucephalus had spoke about the ease that came with rising in ranks, and Einarr wondered slightly if that would be true for him. Surely, he was dedicated and did nothing without his full effort and heart. Such a lifestyle would seem too intense and draining, but to Einarr living in any less of a state would simply mean weakness. It took strength to be one of power in his homeland, and it was a trait that Einarr would never let drop from his being.

Dipping his right wing some, the black and scarred pegasus circled like a buzzard until, finally, his cloven hooves hit the hard packed earth below him. Straight head lifted high on his neck as he surveyed all around him, wings tucked carefully to his sides. The stallion set forth moving on his sturdy legs, taking in the sights and sounds of this new Dragon's Throat. He had not met any other life besides Bucephalus, and part of him hoped to see and meet some of his new herdmates on this journey of his herdland. Extending into a trot, the beastly stallion moved towards a beacon in the distance, some entity that looked like flickering fire. Perhaps it was a mirage, perhaps it was something important.

Stopping, finally, Einarr found himself standing before the fire he had noticed in the distance. He let the warmth of his new surroundings wash over him, his body used to the intense heat. He was born in the desert, he would die in the desert. In awe, Einarr watched the fire dance before him. His body went lax and his wings slipped away from his ribs some, his body going completely still. Something completely wonderful had to fuel this elegant pyre, and Einarr was completely enraptured by its presence in the land.

[OPEN!! :D]

Image Credits

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
lips stained red from a bottle of wine - by Einarr - 12-24-2014, 04:57 PM