the Rift

[OPEN] lips stained red from a bottle of wine

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Einarr
Tonight I'll sign my blood on the leather and bleed together to find our own separate ways

Einarr watched the female before him move. She softened, but not because she felt the need to. It was his words that made her soften. The warden did not believe for a second that he had made her see the wrongness in her actions, but her reaction to him gave him a semblance of hope that she would treat others better in the future than she had treated him. "Warriors protect borders. I explore because I live here now. Einarr warrior of Dragon's Throat. Your athostar...anger...not needed with Einarr." His wings stiffened some and extended from his side. In his home herd, he would have already challenged the female to a spar for dominance and acceptance, but he did not yet know the laws of the Dragon's Throat. Red-brown eyes stayed hard on Megaera's, his expression stoney with brows pulled together in a tumble of confusion and anger. It was not acceptable for warriors to treat their kin in such a manner, and it made Einarr's stomach turn with the idea.

With a snort, Einarr tossed his head some, black mane tossing around. He was done with her arrogance and ignorance, and decided to change the subject away from her hurt pride. "What this fire? Why it burn here?" He asked, turning his attention once more to the awe-inspiring pyre. Einarr, for a second, doubted the female held the answered he sought. She seemed on the duller side, having expressed herself so heatedly beforehand. Flies bustled around the black stallion's body and his long tail flicked them away, ears twitching some to deter the pesky creatures from landing on them.

The stallion turned his expressive eyes back to the female, waiting for her words to prompt more conversation between them. Perhaps initiating a spar with her would have been the better decision. Or, perhaps, she would have the answers he sought. The stallion needed to know everything he could about this desert territory, after all, it was his job now to protect it against those with malicious intent.

@[Megaera] [Translation: athostar - fury]

Image Credits

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
RE: lips stained red from a bottle of wine - by Einarr - 01-11-2015, 11:39 AM