[OPEN] lips stained red from a bottle of wine

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine

megaera</style>
so tell me why I should run for cover
at the sound of the coming thunder</style>

The little warhawk watched the black beast carefully, suspicion trying to find something in his actions to root itself in. If she thought he meant any harm to her herd she’s oust him in an instant, or at least she could try too. He held firm, and seemed set in his dedication to being a warrior here. It might have been the bias that knowing Gaucho gave her, but his slight struggle with the common language of Helovia did him credit, definitely not giving her the impression of some silver-tongued spy attempting to infiltrate these lands. He seemed like he would be a useful addition to Dragon’s Throat, and running him off would do no good.

Her rash actions were definitely a flaw she was aware of, if not one she’d been able to curb very well, and she tried not to give too much thought to the bruise on her pride. If she wanted to be taken seriously, she had to learn, and this had just become another quick lesson. Meg was a relieved when he changed the subject, and followed his gaze to the bright flames she loved well. As she spoke, her stance lost the rest it it’s threatening bristle; wings folded in and rested upon her hips and ears pricked forward, alert, but not unsociable. “This is the Diviner’s Fire. The Sun God set it ablaze but is usually tended by the Oracle of Dragons Throat”

A few steps brought her to stand nearer the flames and her new aquaintence. “Sometimes He will grant them visions in the flames. I’ve seen it happen for Tandavi, and for Africa before her. Otherwise it’s often used as a gathering place to the herd.” She Smiled then, it was hard not to when she remembered all the times she had been comforted by the fire, made friends around it. “I always feel comforted here, and it makes a nice spot for reflection of you can find yourself here alone.”

Image Credits
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
RE: lips stained red from a bottle of wine - by Megaera - 01-16-2015, 07:33 PM