the Rift

throw my life away [earth god]

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali

Huinne was unnaturally quiet as the mare made her way up the slope toward the shrine again, but she wasn't complaining. Lately his constant blabbering and questioning of her motives was growing tiresome and increasingly annoying and often resulted in her snapping at him. As usual her mother and father were silent. They never really had much to say unless they were instructing her to attack and kill someone which, again, was something she wouldn't complain about. The thrill of the hunt was something that she thrived for, but she found herself wanting someone to share that thrill with and that was the very reason she made the ascent to the shrines again.

Histe stopped as the three came into view. The Moon Bitch was one God that Histe would never call on. She wanted nothing more than to kick her off of the edge and watch her plummet into the waters below. The Sun God, from what she had heard, was no longer answering requests. So that left only the Earth God for her to speak with. She would just have to be ... nice.

"Earth God, I request your presence." She gritted her teeth as she spoke, unused to being polite and asking rather than demanding something, but this was something she wanted so she would just have to suck it up and deal with it for just a little while.

Messages In This Thread
throw my life away [earth god] - by Histe - 09-07-2012, 02:31 PM
RE: throw my life away [earth god] - by Histe - 09-07-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: throw my life away [earth god] - by Histe - 09-08-2012, 10:53 PM