the Rift

[PRIVATE] New Friends, Old Fears [Spice]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

For One More Day, I'm Not Afraid to Fall

"No."

There weren't many things that Apollo would say 'no' to when it came to Zola. She had her entire tail wrapped around his horn, figuratively speaking, and normally when it came to her little heart's desire or something that she wanted, the Merciful was powerless to deny her... But this. This was something else entirely.

The Endless Blue was a beautiful sight to behold upon Birdsong's arrival. The snow had left the land, and although the water and breeze still withheld a northern chill, the sight was beautiful. Seagulls flew overhead, calling to one another, dancing before the sun warming the sand located in the apex of the sky. The white granules of sand beneath their feet was warm, and for a rare occasion, Zola was upon the ground, walking at the overo's side. Normally the blind feline was nestled upon the stallion's ebonite back, but today, well... The salt water beckoned the feline's little nose, and she so desperately wanted to play in the churning waves of the ocean, but Apollo, well... He wasn't so sure.

Even though he had experienced a lot since coming to Helovia, encountered new faces, overcome many fears, his fear of water had remained... And now, standing upon the white granules of the Endless Blue beach, facing the churning waves that only promised his demise... Apollo didn't know how to react. Or what to say.

"Zola... I, er... I don't like water, and I don't like the idea of you venturing so close to the ocean on your own. Just... Stay here, aye?" The kitten heaved a great, big, exasperated breath at the stallion's display. Coward... But he had a point. A wave could sweep her into the deep, where she would drown, and so the eyeless kitten remained by the Merciful stallion's side, content to watch the waves through the eyes of her horned bond-mate.

@[Spice]

For One More Day, We Try to Save it All

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
New Friends, Old Fears [Spice] - by Apollo - 12-25-2014, 09:21 AM
RE: New Friends, Old Fears [Spice] - by Spice - 12-25-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: New Friends, Old Fears [Spice] - by Apollo - 12-26-2014, 09:50 AM
RE: New Friends, Old Fears [Spice] - by Spice - 01-11-2015, 10:33 AM