the Rift

[PRIVATE] Oh, it's you.

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered,
surrounded by the world

If you walk through the fields, you may stumble across me. Lying like a dead body in the field, I don't move an inch. No, it's not a drunken stupor, though from the residual smell on my face you might not notice the difference. I haven't been drinking as much as I used to, and nowadays my need to drink has been more casual than... an immediate necessity. No, this is the normal sleep that comes with any creature. Except that I enjoy sleeping at any time of day, not just at night. I snore loudly, my side moving awkwardly and my nostrils flaring. Damaris lies sprawled on my side, her body moving up and down as my ribcage expands and contracts. She is awake, keeping guard over the two of us. She will nap some other time when I am awake. When I sleep this hard there is little that wakes me.

So, you know, if there's some old acquaintance that comes up and finds me, it might take a little effort and Damaris's help to get my attention. I ought to be looking for Kiara, but I have found myself needing a nap first. She is my baby mama, or so she told me, and I want to make sure she's okay - after all, her previous baby experiences weren't all that great - but we keep ending up in different places at different times. It's not very conducive to woman-watching. Damaris watches around us, her green eyes glowing less in the daylight than they do in the evening. Sheba may find me an interesting subject to converse with.

"."

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Oh, it's you. - by Sheba - 12-25-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Oh, it's you. - by Rostislav - 12-25-2014, 08:21 PM
RE: Oh, it's you. - by Sheba - 01-06-2015, 01:49 AM
RE: Oh, it's you. - by Sheba - 01-18-2015, 03:49 AM
RE: Oh, it's you. - by Sheba - 01-24-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Oh, it's you. - by Rostislav - 01-10-2015, 11:18 PM
RE: Oh, it's you. - by Rostislav - 01-18-2015, 08:29 PM
RE: Oh, it's you. - by Rostislav - 01-28-2015, 10:29 PM