the Rift

[PRIVATE] Oh, it's you.

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered,
surrounded by the world

To my relief, she brakes before she hits me. In fact she stops a little ways away, as if she doesn't want me to get to close. I groan as my muscles reluctantly move me forward. Suddenly the name of the lady pops into my mind, matching her face. "Sheba!" I close the distance between us, getting a better view of her. She does not look so wonderful as she had the last time we met, and I wonder if she has undergone more than the usual wear and tear. She seems displeased, or uninterested at best, to see me, and instead asks if I know where the Sun God has gone. Damaris trails behind me, coming to sit next to my feet again. We both stare at the mare, rather stupidly. I shrug at her inquiry. "No, I haven't seen him around." Perhaps it is stress or worry that has aged her. I remember her vanity, and that I needed to play games if I wanted to get in her pants. But I'm not quite as pressed to get in ANYONE'S pants just now. After all, I just had Vitani with Kiara. I must look after my newborn before I risk making anymore.

"Is there any particular reason that you are looking for him? You seem so upset, have you been wronged by him?" Even if she had, there was not much that she could do. The Gods do their own thing and if we don't like it, who are we to say otherwise? We may have magic, some of us, but that is as easily taken from us as it was given. We must abide by what the Gods say and do, and take our medicine as told. Put on the best face you can.

"."

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Oh, it's you. - by Sheba - 12-25-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Oh, it's you. - by Rostislav - 12-25-2014, 08:21 PM
RE: Oh, it's you. - by Sheba - 01-06-2015, 01:49 AM
RE: Oh, it's you. - by Sheba - 01-18-2015, 03:49 AM
RE: Oh, it's you. - by Sheba - 01-24-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Oh, it's you. - by Rostislav - 01-10-2015, 11:18 PM
RE: Oh, it's you. - by Rostislav - 01-18-2015, 08:29 PM
RE: Oh, it's you. - by Rostislav - 01-28-2015, 10:29 PM