the Rift

[PRIVATE] Oh, it's you.

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered,
surrounded by the world

She's still the self-important spitfire that she was the first time I met her, but that doesn't mean that things can't change, at least a little. I've clearly shocked her with my lack of mocking retort. I'm not in love with her or her personality, nor am I really concerned about her. Of course I don't approve of the Gods taking advantage of us 'normal' folks, and so I'm curious if she has actually been wronged by the Sun God. Besides, I'm rather worn out and don't feel like pestering her or getting into a squabble just now. Instead, I play it cool, and it clearly knocks her off her game. Then I'm surprised when she fails to fling a spicy retort at me. A calm Sheba? Crazy. 'Well, hear her out, why don't you?'

And I do. Sheba seems to come to the same conclusion and begins to speak, explaining to me why exactly she's in such a rage with the god of flame. '..when we met, I didn't look like this...' No, no she didn't. She was quite beautiful, blessed with an untainted, flawless appearance, and I had the hots for her. I wanted to tap that like a hammer dies to tap a nail. Of course she kept pulling my leg, leading me on. I thought I'd keep playing her games in hope that I would get what I sought. I didn't... and it was probably for the best. Now I've moved on, and it seems she has, too. Though where I have risen, she has fallen. But I don't comment or make fun. I'm sure I would be in a piss poor mood if I were in her place. Her supposed deal with the Sun God sounds strange, and I think it would be wrong to doubt a God's promise. 'I'm was a fool.' It shocks me to hear her say this, and I go to shock us both by showing a rare bit of wisdom.

"Perhaps you were a fool. Or rather, perhaps you are quite foolish for doubting the God of the Sun. Or even by choosing to put vanity first and before him. What cause have you to think that he should break his promise to you?" Damaris yips at the unicorn, agreeing with me. She does not know much of the Gods, but her instincts tell her that she should trust the Gods at all cost - only trusting me beyond them.

"."

@[Sheba]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Oh, it's you. - by Sheba - 12-25-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Oh, it's you. - by Rostislav - 12-25-2014, 08:21 PM
RE: Oh, it's you. - by Sheba - 01-06-2015, 01:49 AM
RE: Oh, it's you. - by Sheba - 01-18-2015, 03:49 AM
RE: Oh, it's you. - by Sheba - 01-24-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Oh, it's you. - by Rostislav - 01-10-2015, 11:18 PM
RE: Oh, it's you. - by Rostislav - 01-18-2015, 08:29 PM
RE: Oh, it's you. - by Rostislav - 01-28-2015, 10:29 PM