the Rift

[OPEN] Collecting from BABY DADDY

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

That's it. He thinks he can hide from me? He better fucking believe he CAN'T. My first romp and this asshole gets me pregnant. Who does he think he is? My wings have brought me as swiftly as my fat body can manage to the borders of the Throat. I only have interest in finding Bucephalus, the one who put his dick in me. Landing on the sand just before the land bridge that still connects the island to the mainland, I plant my hooves in the ground. I snort and screech out his name. I begin pacing the shore, twitching my tail with irritation. He's got some explaining to do and I hope he realizes that nothing he says can ease the tension or make me any less pissed off at him than I am now.

"BUCEPHALUS YOU GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" I have no problem with any of the other Throatlings and they can enjoy themselves in the desert all by their lonesome. All I want is that.... handsome devil.... Whose babies I'm carrying! I'll murder them in front of him I will; I have no desire to keep any children or watch them grow into any adorable little fillies or colts. Fuck that. I don't want anything to do with children. If I could somehow make HIM pregnant instead I would. Goddamnit stupid stallions. I wonder what I'll actually say to him. I wonder what he'll say back? Will he be happy I'm pregnant? Pissed off? I don't know. Normally I'd say that boys can be so predictable but perhaps this is one time where predictability goes out the metaphorical window. A sigh escapes my lips and I turn my crown to stare at my bulging sides. What ever am I going to do with this baby?

Tag: @[Bucephalus]
She's standing at the edge of the Throat, and won't go in any farther since she only wants to talk to Buce.

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Collecting from BABY DADDY - by Arvakl - 12-25-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: Collecting from BABY DADDY - by Gaucho - 12-25-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Collecting from BABY DADDY - by Bucephalus - 12-27-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Collecting from BABY DADDY - by Arvakl - 01-01-2015, 12:38 AM
RE: Collecting from BABY DADDY - by Bucephalus - 01-01-2015, 12:36 PM
RE: Collecting from BABY DADDY - by Arvakl - 01-01-2015, 02:50 PM
RE: Collecting from BABY DADDY - by Morrigan - 01-01-2015, 05:24 PM