the Rift

[OPEN] Collecting from BABY DADDY

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

Bucephalus. He appears over the top of a hill and comes to meet me on the banks of the water that separates the mainland from the Throat. His greeting is pathetic. His initial response to me astounds me, befuddles me... It knocks me into a moment of silence I'm so taken aback. Are you fucking serious? My jaw slacks slightly, completely shocked. "Don't remember me? DON'T REMEMBER ME!" I hiss, eyes burning with rage, ears pinned flat against my skull so tight you might think they've disappeared. "I'm the bitch you fucked, asshole. Remember, 'best lay of your life?!'" I snort with laughter and strike out at him with a hoof, though I'm not close enough to make any contact. I stomp the ground with it and let out a screech of rage. "I'm PREGNANT you fucktard! BECAUSE OF YOU!" I hesitate a moment, willing to give him a moment to answer for himself. But then I start again, practically foaming at the mouth. "My first fuck and I'm PREGNANT?! What do you expect me to do with the fucker? I don't have time for this shit, I'm only 3. I can't take care of any little punk ass kid. I thought I'd let you know before I fucking take the bitch out. Not sure I can do it while it's in my belly, of course, but I'll be happy to stamp its face into the dust when it's born. Or maybe Panzram... he seems interested in helping me out!" I consider the offer that the strange horned stallion made to me. I don't particularly like him but he seemed interested in helping me, and I'd love to have help taking out the runt. I glance again at the stallion who got his dick inside me and stand there impatiently, tail swishing angrily back and forth as I wait for him to answer for his crime.

Tag: @[Bucephalus]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Collecting from BABY DADDY - by Arvakl - 12-25-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: Collecting from BABY DADDY - by Gaucho - 12-25-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Collecting from BABY DADDY - by Bucephalus - 12-27-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Collecting from BABY DADDY - by Arvakl - 01-01-2015, 12:38 AM
RE: Collecting from BABY DADDY - by Bucephalus - 01-01-2015, 12:36 PM
RE: Collecting from BABY DADDY - by Arvakl - 01-01-2015, 02:50 PM
RE: Collecting from BABY DADDY - by Morrigan - 01-01-2015, 05:24 PM