the Rift

[PRIVATE] New worlds for the weary

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Dröm
The cloud offered a fine vacation from the blistering rays of the sun that had been hidden all throughout Frostfall. The day was peaceful, serene. Earlier in the day, there had been a giant turtle in the Caela Insula. I wasn't quite sure what the grandiose animal had given me, but I had seen him give tangible objects to others. It felt as if he had given me a feeling, a desire. This emotion was something that made me seek to grow little flowers, green. I would investigate it now, but I heard a loud call. There was one in these lands that sought the Philosopher? For a moment I wondered who that was, but then I realized it was me. I was the one this loud horse sought.

I loped towards the voice, my pace was calm, graceful. My tail swung behind me, glittering under the dim light of day. Once the bronze stallion was in view, I slowed to a trot. I nickered at him, my tone melodious and velvety, rich with the sound of my sweet voice. Eventually, I was close enough that I could slither to a halt. My head tipped for a moment before eyes traced the features of the stag. His horn was proud. It was long, straight, and spiraled. "Hello, stranger. Du ringde?" I inquired, slipping from the Helovian language and reverting back to my language. Would he be intelligent enough to know what I am saying? It was quite obvious I was not a native, my voice was different. I had a thick accent with strong o sounds. It was Swedish, or at least that is what I had been told before. "Why have you called for me in such a manner?" I interrogated, my head cocking itself. There was no smile playing with my lips, though I wasn't pissed off. I was merely interested in this stallion, and why he had hollered for me in such an odd way.

"words"
x - x
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
New worlds for the weary - by Kipling - 12-25-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: New worlds for the weary - by Dröm - 12-25-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: New worlds for the weary - by Dröm - 12-26-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: New worlds for the weary - by Kipling - 12-26-2014, 11:10 AM
RE: New worlds for the weary - by Kipling - 12-31-2014, 03:01 PM