the Rift

[PRIVATE] New worlds for the weary

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Dröm
This new learning horse, he is of strange ways. He has called me philosopher horse, and though this is an unusual title to be called, I do not fret with his titles and merely listen to his words. Listening to him, it proves quite difficult. He speaks quickly, energy running rampant through words. Had he used more complex words, I may have been completely lost. Thankful for the simplicity, I begin giggling. Each chortle ringing out into the air, creating a delectable, sweet, sound. Though content laughs, I begin speaking, attempting to find some sort of answer for the awkwardly legged stallion (colt?). "Genatrix?" I offered as he stuttered, attempting to find the word for him, but it seems he has settled for the word learning person. Eventually my giggles fade, a wide grin plastered on velvety lips.

He begins explaining how he got here. I had met Essetia once before. She was the awkward one in the Ancient Rotunda. I questioned the legitimacy of my statement for a moment. I was awkward then, too. Was she truly to blame? Perhaps I had some parts to do with the inevitable tension that had lingered in the air. I ignored my thoughts for a moment, attempting to conjure up some sort of response for the stallion. I had already spoken to the Earth God recently, so know what do we do? I toyed with the idea of meeting the storytellers from all the herds previously. Would that be a good task now? But first, I would test the boy. If he truly wants to be a storyteller, he should know some stories, right? "Tell me a story, one of romance and love between once enemies, and one of 2 parallel universes. These universes, one must be a dystopian society, and another a utopian society." Both topics may seem specific, but in my eyes, they were broad and I was not expecting some long, enormous, story. I did, however, care about substance. He would have to make me believe they were true. If he passed this small test, I would gladly take him to the other herds to meet their storytellers, and I would take him to my next visit with the God of the Earth, our patron.

"words"
x - x
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
New worlds for the weary - by Kipling - 12-25-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: New worlds for the weary - by Dröm - 12-25-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: New worlds for the weary - by Dröm - 12-26-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: New worlds for the weary - by Kipling - 12-26-2014, 11:10 AM
RE: New worlds for the weary - by Kipling - 12-31-2014, 03:01 PM