the Rift

[PRIVATE] giftcurse&&

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
The brilliance of today was outstanding. I was in an enlightened mood due to the fact that when I willed the Earth to listen, I could ask for beautiful rose-like flowers. Even thinking of it, made the flowers bloom and bloom and bloom near my hooves. I smiled at the sight of the rapidly growing flowers. I willed them to stop growing, blooming, spreading, and they did. They ceased to grow, seemingly frozen in time. My head cocked slightly. Would they stay, or with and die? I imagined they'd act like regular flowers and eventually die, but I wasn't sure.

I bent my muzzle to the ground, my upper lip tickling one of the flowers. After smelling it thoroughly, I made the assumption that it was safe, non-toxic, non-harmful. I bit one of the flowers, chewed, and swallowed. It tasted delicious, sweet, and succulent. Quite soon, I felt rejuvenated, as if every part of my body bubbled with energy. The sore spots from all my spars vanished. I checked all the spots I had little cuts, they were healed... I WAS HEALED. I got nervous, but excited. What could this mean for me? I was a storyteller with crafting magic, training like a soldier to protect my herd, and now it was as if I was some sort of healer. Would the expectations grow higher? Would this be like it was when I was a princess? Would everyone expect and demand something of me?

I began walking, traveling the land with a quick clip. I wanted to avoid the flowers, leave them behind. I didn't want the expectation that came with them, the extra load, more demands. I didn't want to take someone else's rank and I didn't want to encroach on someone else's dreams. I hadn't even aspired to becoming lead. Would I need to be able to do all these things to become a lead? I hoped not, because I wasn't sure if being all these things was me... Was it anyone? Does anyone want to be everything? Jack of all trades, master of none? Sounds horrible.

@[December]
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
giftcurse&& - by Dröm - 12-25-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: giftcurse&& - by December - 12-26-2014, 12:50 AM
RE: giftcurse&& - by Dröm - 12-26-2014, 06:10 PM
RE: giftcurse&& - by December - 12-27-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: giftcurse&& - by Dröm - 12-27-2014, 05:55 PM