the Rift

[PRIVATE] giftcurse&&

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Dröm

the Raconteur

She announces herself as December, an Educatrix. She is training to be a healer, thus I can't show her my flowers. However, I would be glad to be this mare's friend. Unfortunately, she doesn't seem very open to conversation. She readjusts herself under the waterfall. I offer a polite smile, but don't dare walk to the fall. She can bathe if she wants, I won't intrude. "So I assume you aspire to be a healer. Have you always wanted to be a healer?" I asked softly, attempting to make some sort of conversation with this mare who seemed anything but friendly. "I never knew I wanted to be a Storyteller. I can't fight, and at the time I hadn't had any healing abilities nor crafting abilities. I'm not very sneaky, so I figured this was my last option, but in fact this is what I believe I'm meant to do. It feels..." I paused for a moment taking in a breath "right." I felt as if I had found my place in the world. I was not very stressed, other than the occasional event (like the one that had happened moments earlier with the green flowers).

Did this mare posses healing abilities like mine? Was she secretly tackling every rank like me? I was learning how to fight, I had healing magic, and crafting magic. I always did try to move quietly. However this rank was the hardest for me to tackle because I couldn't lie and there was a cetain necessity to lie while in this rank. Thus I never ventured to the domain of sleuth, and I always thought I never would.

"talk talk talk"
Coding by Tamme
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
giftcurse&& - by Dröm - 12-25-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: giftcurse&& - by December - 12-26-2014, 12:50 AM
RE: giftcurse&& - by Dröm - 12-26-2014, 06:10 PM
RE: giftcurse&& - by December - 12-27-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: giftcurse&& - by Dröm - 12-27-2014, 05:55 PM