the Rift

mares that like mares&& [lakota]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I basked in the glory of the sounds and the crystal waves that crashed into the beige grains of sand. This was my place of euphoria, and I desired to lavish in all of its divine glory. The sun licked my golden hide, making it shimmer and illuminate under the light of the crystalline sun that was high in the sky. I peered upwards, my golden orbs dancing backwards and forwards. There was an outstanding lack of pall blanketing the sky today. One might assume today was beautiful, pristine, perfect, but nay. There was queer sensation in the air that made my hide crawl. I couldn't pin point what it was that had this effect on me, but it was something... bad.After a few minutes, I figured it was nothing. I began moving at a graceful saunter. However, it wasn't just nothing. Little did I know that there would be a fight, a spar, today.

I was an unseasoned, unhardened, spy. I was not a warrior, by any means. Yet, I still felt the prickle of adrenaline rushing through my body as a warrior would feel. My head shot into the air, nostrils flared and eyes went bugged. I let a loud whinny rip through the air, exposing ivories in the process. It was a battle cry, nothing less, nothing more. It was a signal that I sought a fight. I didn't know who would show up, and I didn't know how much experience they would have, but I wanted this now, more than anything. I wanted to be able to stand up to a warrior like Gaucho, someone reputable with clearly obvious skill. I wanted to dance and burn and win. Would it be possible for this? Could I truly turn from this to a warrior? Was it physically possible?

Ooc: @[Lakota]
Attack: 0/4
Summary: endless blue, clear sky, daytime
Notes: good luck! :D and let me know if I missed anything >.>

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
mares that like mares&& [lakota] - by Aurelia - 12-26-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: mares that like mares&& [lakota] - by Lakota - 12-28-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: mares that like mares&& [lakota] - by Blu - 01-25-2015, 06:27 PM